Dragon Priestess Goddess Kwan Yin Tea
The Dragon Priestess Kwan Yin Tea is a Plant Spirit Medicine adaptogen for your Mind-Body-Spirit. It heals, purifies, releases toxins from primary organs, clears lymphatic system, strengthens blood circulation, rebuilds the nervous system, shuts down the sympathetic nervous system and activates the parasympathetic, clears and strengthens the Vagus nerve, as well as heals the subtle body. It is made in the traditional Shamanic method and is infused with healing Chi energy so your meridians and nadis are also purified.
The primary ingredient of this Quan Yin Oolong Tea takes its name from the renowned Bodhisattva known as Guanyin, who in Buddhist tradition is the Goddess of Mercy. There is a fascinating legend associated with the tea.
The tale involves a poverty-stricken farmer called Wei. While strolling to the fields where he worked each day, the man happened upon a dilapidated temple devoted to Guanyin.
Wei, being too poor to fix the building’s state, decided to clean it and light a candle for the Goddess instead. His dutifulness didn’t go unnoticed. One night, Guanyin appeared to the humble farmer, whereby she instructed him to explore the cave hidden behind the temple.
There, Wei found a Tea plant, which he subsequently planted in his field. It would become the Qwan Yin Tea.
This type of oolong tea is set apart by its flowery fragrance reminiscent of orchids. Cultivated in the Fujian province, Quan Yin tea is a premium variety, harvested by hand from high altitude tea orchards.
1) Borage Leaf nourishes and support the adrenals, soothes and tones the central nervous system. Helps nervous exhaustion and inflammation and repetitive loops of anxious thoughts.
2) Osmanthus tea is known to enhance skin tone and replenish the skin’s colour and glow. It improves vision and is wonderful for detoxification. Provides many vital vitamins and gut benefits, has sleep inducing qualities.
3) Lotus Leaf is excellent for the heart, reduces blood sugar and cholesterol, helps with weight loss and fat breakdown.
4) Rose buds contain polyphenols, that reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and cognitive diseases. Unblocks issues of love and sadness, enables you to heal grief. Heals and opens the Heart Chakra.
5) Quan Yin Tea is a It greatly increases energy, boosts bone mineral density, prevents osteoporosis. Has the Divine Mother’s grace and mercy in it.
6) Jasmine Tea boosts brain function, is an antioxidant, relieves stress, aids weight loss, oral health, prevents mental decline. Improves immunity, metabolism.
7) Peony are commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Peony block chemicals that can cause inflammation pain and swelling. It kills cancer cells, and act as an antioxidant.
DIRECTIONS: For a cup of Tisane, boil water till it comes to a rolling boil. Put a tablespoon of Tisane into the water. Cover for 7 minutes. Strain and drink preferably on an empty stomach. Can add honey. Can reuse the herbs once more, if stored in fridge.