The Swan- Tisane is a Plant Spirit Medicine adaptogen for your Mind-Body-Spirit. It heals, purifies, releases toxins from primary organs, clears lymphatic system, strengthens blood circulation, rebuilds the nervous system, shuts down the sympathetic nervous system and activates the parasympathetic, clears and strengthens the Vagus nerve, as well as heals the subtle body. It is made in the traditional Shamanic method and is infused with healing Chi energy so your meridians and nadis are also purified.
1) Borage Leaf nourishes and support the adrenals, soothes and tones the central nervous system. Helps nervous exhaustion and inflammation and repetitive loops of anxious thoughts.
Heals the Third Eye Chakra.
2) Basil Leaf cleanses the pancreas and the gut, relieves pain of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis and lung infections. Enables you to express and live your truth. Heals the Throat Chakra. Mulethi also supports this function.
3) Dandelion Leaf stimulates the heartbeat and filters toxins from the kidneys to improve blood flow. Enables you to filter out feelings and emotions that keep you low. Heals the Solar Plexus Chakra. Also supporting this herb is, Chamomile Flowers relaxes nerves and soothes the nervous system. It relaxes muscles clearing it of lactic acid build-up.
4) Rose buds contain polyphenols, that reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and cognitive diseases. Unblocks issues of love and sadness, enables you to heal grief. Heals and opens the Heart Chakra. Motherwort also supports this function.
5) Chaste Berry boosts libido in men and women, relieves pelvic congestion, clears prostrate, ovaries, uterine lining. Greatly boosts creativity and flow. Heals the Sacral Chakra. Orange Peel and Shatavari also support this function.
6) Siberian Ginseng is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels. It is also used for kidney disease, Alzheimer's disease, ADHD, chronic fatigue syndrome. Treats side effects of chemotherapy. Helps you with self-forgiveness and letting go of resentment and hatred towards others and yourself. Heals the Thymus Chakra.
7) Cinnamon is excellent for both the heart, blood pressure, pancreas and is a blood sugar regulator. It along with Ashwagandha stabilises and secures the mind, firmly grounding us while keeping the Sushumna nadi clear. Heals the Root Chakra.
8) Mallow Flowers are said to be a cure-all. It is used to strengthen and fortify the mind and body. Provides pain relief. Anti-Ageing. Anti-Inflammatory. Heals all wounds. This flower has been referred to many times in the Bible as the flower that gave faith, surrender to God, connection to a Higher Power and strength and resilience through challenges to persevere. Heals the Crown Chakra.
DIRECTIONS: For a cup of Tisane, boil water till it comes to a rolling boil. Put a tablespoon of Tisane into the water. Cover for 7 minutes. Strain and drink preferably on an empty stomach. Can add honey. Can reuse the herbs once more, if stored in fridge.